Monday, February 1, 2016

New for Ewe


I can't tell you why I love sheep. I just do. I have a hard time passing up a sweet little lamb, and that's why I have so many of them scattered about my home. I call them my flock. :)

So when this new Birdie Brown stamp set was released at My Favorite Things last month, I could not resist!


In our town of Batavia, Illinois, you will see windmills everywhere. I think this windmill reminds me of the one that's featured at the Fabyan Forest Preserve here in town.


Hello, Sam!



{Today's Brew: Ewe Are The Best stamp set (MFT), card stock (PTI), Lawn Fawn stitched frame die, COPIC markers}

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

1 comment:

  1. cute card and I never realized there were a bunch of windmills in Batavia...looks like a need a little road trip soon. Wave wave wave from DeKalb. :)

    ReplyDelete