Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A Bevy of Birthdays

There are a lot of birthdays in my family in March. And sadly, I've not been keeping up with the card making and sending. It could have something to do with the fact that my crafting studio is in the basement, and I am upstairs all day, supervising Chewcifer:


Aww, she looks so sweet and peaceful when she's sleeping, doesn't she? But wake her up, and you are at risk of waking the Kraken!


So last night, I was bone tired and had to go make a birthday card...at ten o'clock at night. My husband was heading out of town to Columbus, Ohio today, and he will be hand delivering this card to the dear lady that we call my Step Mother-in-Law.

Shirley Ann has had a rough month. Her son has been in the hospital after a long bout with surgeries, and she's been traveling back and forth on expressways to visit him. It weighs heavy on her mothering heart. I'm hoping this card will cheer her up.


{Today's Brew: Birdie Brown stamps (MFT), Lawn Fawn stitched frame die, PTI card stock and ink, Memories ink, COPIC markers}

Blessings, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment