Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Just to Say Hello


In a mailbox filled with catalogs and bills and flyers, isn't it nice to get a little happy mail?

Papertrey Ink has started a campaign called #saturdaysnailmail. It's just a reminder to all of us card makers to actually { ahem, raising hand! Guilty as charged!} stick a stamp on those envelopes and mail those cards!

And what could be happier than an envelope decorated with washi? It's fun to treat envelopes as another blank canvas. I like to think it makes the postal workers smile, too.

I managed to get five or six cards mailed out last weekend. Success!

I spent an hour or two in the craft room this weekend. It was a much needed mental health break. Sometimes, you have to tell the family "It's your turn to watch the puppy!" and then walk away.

I played around with some Distress Stains and sprays, got out some COPIC markers, and just had a little fun. No special reason. Just a chance to say Hello to creativity.


{Today's Brew: Lawn Fawn stamps and dies, Lawn Fawn sequins, Ranger paper and Distress Spray, PTI card stock, COPIC markers}


Thanks for visiting the cafe, today! I love your comments in my inbox! For me, that's as welcome as a happy "Hello!"

Tell me, do you send happy mail regularly, or do you need reminders like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment