Friday, April 22, 2016

Java Jemma


It's official. I have the silliest puppy of the litter.


Jemma loves my coffee bar! She often sleeps under it, tucked behind the coffee curtains. And when I'm trying to make an espresso, she's right there, watching the whole process intently.


On one of our recent sunny days, I decided to sit outside with a cuppa and soak up the sunshine. I went into the house for just a minute to retrieve a magazine, and when I came out I found Jemma, sitting in my chair, trying very hard to lap up a little coffee from my mug.

Silly puppy! Coffee is for Mamas!


It's hard to resist that smiling face!

I think she just wants a little taste of that magic elixir that makes Mama so happy.

Blessings on your Friday, cafe friends!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not that she needs the extra energy, that's for sure!

      Delete
  2. She needs coffee to keep her energy levels up to chew on your shoes later.

    ReplyDelete