Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Front Porch Stitching


Needlework has been calling my name lately. Come, it beckons. Sit on the front porch with a cup of coffee and a stitching project. Listen to the birds and meditate on God's creation while you create something pretty and useful.


I think one of the biggest reasons I love to stitch outdoors in nice weather is because the lighting is so much better. No eye strain! Just a pair of cheaters and a little sunshine.


My Mom and I popped in to Designers Desk in Geneva, Illinois last week. Oh, the treasures! I found so many wonderful kits in the bargain basement, enough to keep me stitching well into the fall!

This Lizzie Kate Stitch Kit looked like fun. It will be a nice place to store some DMC threads, needles, scissors...whatever I'll need to take my stitching outdoors and on the road.


Front porch meditations. The perfect place to speak with God and allow my busy brain and cluttered heart to let Him speak to me.

Blessings, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment