Monday, June 6, 2016

King of the Grill


Don't you love picnic season? Burgers on the grill, dinner on the patio. What could be easier? And when my husband does the grilling, that means I don't have to fix dinner! We have a few grilled dinner favorites, like burgers and hot dogs and shish kebabs. But did you know that you can grill pita and serve with hummus? It's amazing. Lightly coated with olive oil, and grilled to crispy perfection.

I'm hoping to try a few new combinations this summer, like shrimp and pineapple on the grill. I'm also intrigued with the idea of putting romaine salad on the grill, too. Time to crack open some cookbooks for new combinations.


I knew I had to get this new stamp set from Papertrey Ink last month. It will be such a great set for making cards for all of the men in my life!

{Today's Brew: King of the Grill (PTI), PTI inks and card stock, PTI gingham paper}


Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment