Friday, June 17, 2016

Lizzie Kate Stitch Kit


I finished my Lizzie Kate stitch kit yesterday! This was a limited edition kit called Birdz and Bugz that I picked up in the bargain basement at Designer's Desk. It was a little tricky to stitch when I first began because the stitching panels are attached at both sides, leaving only the top and bottom open to work the needle and thread.

This is the first time I've ever used beading on a needle art project, and it was much simpler than I imagined. (That's probably why I've been avoiding all of the Mill Hill patterns for so many years!) I think it adds a sweet effect on this project.


When you open the kit, there is another stitched panel, along with places to store needles, thread, and scissors. It's a sweet little stitching kit to take on the go.


And when I'd finished, I was happy to discover that my kit also matches my "on the go" planners! Such happy colors!

Happy Friday, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment