Monday, June 13, 2016

MFT's Camp Create: Glitzy Glitter


Hello, cafe friends! It's Camp Create Week at My Favorite Things, and today's challenge is called "Glitzy Glitter."

Glitzy Glitter...oh boy! I'm the gal that says "I'd like this top if it wasn't covered in the sequins and the bling." So yeah, I don't do glitzy on a regular basis. It's a red letter day if I remember to paint my toe nails, and finger nails? Forget it! So this one was a stretch for me. I decided to combine a little bit country with a little bit rock and roll for today's card.


{Today's Brew: Scribble Roses dies (MFT), scallop edge die (MFT), Cheery Blessings stamps (MFT), Simple Stories papers, red glitter card stock, burlap}


Glitzy? Maybe not. But glitter? Achieved!

And every good camper earns their badges, so here's mine!


Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment