Monday, July 25, 2016

SAF2016: Master Color Recipes


I have one last creation to show you tonight! I chose this color "recipe" from Van Gogh's Green Wheat Field to make a nature-inspired card.


And here it is:


{Today's Brew: Spring Woods stamp set and dies (PTI), Phrases and Praises stamp set (PTI), PTI inks and card stock, doily, washi tape, sun stencil}


I hope you've enjoyed my cafe creations! Thanks so much for visiting the cafe for the Stamp-a-Faire celebration!


Blessings from your barrista!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty, Mary! Great interpretation of the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win! I love this card...so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and a gorgeous you! You did amazing SAF work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! It's gorgeous! One of my most favorite sets!

    ReplyDelete