Monday, July 25, 2016

SAF2016: Watercolor Like A Master




Did you ever start a project that kind of went off the rails? You thought you were heading in one direction, but through the magic of the "creative process", you end up somewhere completely different.

That's what happened with this card.

I started with water coloring...stamping on water color paper, using a wet brush to blend and add a few splatters.

And then I added some lines.

And then I added some washi tape, and some more washi, and then some more.

I added an enamel dot.

I added a little scallop awning.

And I almost added some ribbon before the little voices in my head said "Enough already!"





{Today's Brew: Ruby Rose stamp set (PTI), PTI inks and card stock, scallop die (MFT), enamel dot (MME), washi tape}


This is a far cry from "watercoloring like a master", but hey, even the masters had fun once in a while, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment