Friday, July 8, 2016

Summer Sweet


In the summer of 2003, I was pregnant for my youngest son, Samuel, and craving as much fruit as I could get my chubby little pregnant hands on. Fruit! I couldn't get enough! The ladies at work even bought me a fruit tray for my baby shower. And each week, I'd hit the farmer's stand and load up on fresh produce.

Maybe that's why Sam is so sweet!

Don't you love the fruits of summer? Right now, the cherries are in season and oh so delicious.


I made a cherry card this week in  celebration of summer fruit season!


{Today's Brew: Fruit Fusion stamps (PTI), PTI inks and card stock, Stampin' Up papers, doily, gingham ribbon, Lawn Fawn stitching dies}


Blessings on your Friday, cafe friends! I think I'll be hitting the farmer's markets this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I have that cherry paper! SU cherry stamp though. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete