Sunday, September 25, 2016

F.O.: Finished Object!


Hallelujah! I finished my stitching project this weekend! It is an UnFinished Object no longer!



This was a pretty tricky project. For starters, counting on a long, narrow project can be really tough. But the hardest part? The Nun stitch at the end. I'm thinking it was aptly named...probably a stitch the Nuns required when they got tired of rapping students on the knuckles with rulers.

"Go to the principals office and give me one hundred Nun stitches!"

It wouldn't have been so bad if the Cordonnet thread didn't tangle and knot for every other stitch, sending me stark raving mad at times. I had to go verrrrry sloooow. But I did it!


Now I have this sweet ruler holder that I can keep handy near my stitching chair.


Happy Day!

On to the autumn projects now.

Blessings, cafe friends!

2 comments: