Sunday, October 16, 2016

A Little Fun For Fall


Here's another card I made at last weekend's stamping retreat. I've been loving Harvest Mouse all year long, but he's especially cute this time of year!


{Today's Brew: Harvest Mouse stamp set (MFT stamps), PTI card stock, Simpke Stories papers, MFT dies, PTI button twine, COPIC markers}


A little fun detail and sentiment for the inside, too!

And here are a few more photos from Hankerd Inn:











Hi Mom!

These photos show the shop on the property. Yep, Jan the owner is living my dream! :)

Blessings on your Sunday, cafe friends!

2 comments:

  1. My daughter, Katie was the one who went with your son to the Apple Orchard. They now share a Cat - I enjoy your posts. You are very talented. My daughter and you are very similar in your interests.You have a very wonderful son - we like him a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin! Thanks so much for writing! I've heard so much about you and Katie from my John Ryan that it feels like I know you both already! :) Sounds like we are all kindred spirits, and I can't wait to meet you both one day soon! Thanks for keeping a motherly eye on my Indiana son...I miss him!

    ReplyDelete