Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Back From Hankerd Inn


What a great weekend!

I had a lovely stay at the Hankerd Inn Bed and Breakfast in beautiful Pleasant Lake, Michigan!


I spent the weekend here, in the three story barn, where the women had gathered to craft from morning to night!


Here's my crafting station! I had an autumnal view of the trees on the left, and the golden corn fields across the street.


And I also got to see this beautiful woman! Hi, Mom!


These were some serious crafters! Some of the women made more than 150 cards in one long weekend!

Me? I made a whopping twenty-six. But you know me, I'm the world's slowest paper crafter! I don't like to make multiples, and I don't like to copy someone else's idea. Thus, I work like a turtle. But that's okay. I really enjoy the process.

I spent the first day making autumn and Thanksgiving cards, and then spent the rest of the weekend making Christmas cards. I will have LOTS of new cards to show you in the days ahead!

Today, I'm going to show you one of my mom's favorites. She liked how this one turned out, and I helped her to make her own version, too!


{Today's Brew: Autumn Hills stamp set (PTI), Flirty Frames stamp set (Lawn Fawn), PTI ink and card stock, Lawn Fawn frame die, Lawn Fawn stitched hills dies, COPIC markers, MFT cloud stencil, PTI Button Twine, papers from We R Memory Keepers "Autumn Splendor"}

Make sure you stop back to the cafe for more inspiration! I have a lot of great photos highlighting the Inn, and also lots of cards to show you. Blessings, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment