Sunday, October 23, 2016

Golden Delicious!


My Mom came for a visit last weekend, along with sisters Tina and Jenny. We had such a great time! Shopping, eating, and lots of laughs!

Mom brought me this precious present...Michigan apples for this displaced Michigander!


Mmmm! Golden Delicious, my favorite! It tastes just like home!

She also brought us apple cider from Bennett's Orchard in Ottawa Lake, Michigan. So good!


Here's a card to express my love...for Moms, and sisters, and Michigan apples!


I painted Harvest Mouse using my Gansai Tambi watercolors. For the background, I laid a stencil over cardstock and then misted with some Distress Sprays.

{Today's Brew: Harvest Mouse stamp set (MFT), MFT stencil, MFT dies, PTI card stock, Distress Sprays, Gansai Tambi watercolors, enamel dots}


We were missing one sister last weekend, who had too many busy things on her schedule to make it out. Next time, sister Sue! Sometimes, fun has to be marked on the calendar in pen to make it happen!

Blessings, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice visit!

    Michigan does apples well! We went to the mountains of North Carolina to pick apples last week. It was fun, but hot.

    ReplyDelete