Friday, October 21, 2016

November Planner Pages


I was having a conversation with my son on the telephone the other night. We were discussing Thanksgiving plans. And that's when it dawned on me...November is right around the corner!

I didn't have my November planner pages ready. Surely November can't come if it doesn't have planner pages, right? I realized it was time to get organized.


I pulled out elements from Simple Stories Sweater Weather and got to work.


For starters, I needed a new front header page.


The monthly layout is where I really get to the nuts and bolts of planning.


I mark the fun events, the church commitments, etc.


I also include any local events and festivals, as well as the happenings in Indiana, just in case I can fit in a trip to visit my son. School events are duly noted.


Where to have Thanksgiving this year? Hmm. It's being debated. We're very non-traditional with this holiday, so we may celebrate it on the road. As long as we are together around a table (and close to stores for Black Friday), then we are good.  :)


We are in the middle of fall now, with crisp mornings and the swirl of leaves under foot. The world takes on a golden hue, and I drink it all in like a warm cup of pumpkin spice latte.

Only one more month left in my 2016 planner. Time to get my pages for 2017 ordered!


No comments:

Post a Comment