Thursday, November 10, 2016

More Florals For Fall


I must be in a floral frame of mind. I can't stop making flower cards this week!

This was my first opportunity to play with the 2016 Anniversary set from Papertrey Ink, Painted Petals. It's a lovely set that really gives a soft, watercolored look...painterly. I especially love the sentiments, and how the smaller ones overlap so nicely onto the large "Sending" sentiment. Sweet!

It was also my first time stamping with the new color, Olive Twist. I love greens, and this one is definitely a keeper!


{Today's Brew: Painted Petals (PTI), PTI inks and card stock, Lawn Fawn paper, linen thread (SU)}

The sun is shining, and it looks like another nice day. I'm going to attempt to clean some area rugs...outside, on the driveway...hoping that the sun and breeze will dry them quickly. The rugs really have that certain "eau de dog" smell that I'm hoping to get rid of before the holidays are upon us. Wish me luck!

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment