Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Moose Wonderful Time of the Year (and a winner!)


It's here! It's here! It's the Moose wonderful time of the year!

And when that moose is curled up inside with a nice latte, watching the snow gently falling out the window...well, what could be better? Add some Christmas music or a Hallmark movie, and he's all set!




{Today's Brew: Merry Christmoose (MFT stamps), Lawn Fawn papers, PTI card stock, COPIC markers, Memory Box window die}

9th BLOGIVERSARY CONTEST WINNER!

Sandy Kay! You won the Thanksgiving prize package! Drop me an email with your address, and I will send it to you! (But I think I may have your address from PTI forum, am I right?)

Sandy Kay wrote:

Congratulations! 9 years is a milestone! Looks like some really nice goodies there - thanks for your generosity!



I so enjoyed reading all of your comments! They really made my day!

Next week, I'm giving away ANOTHER prize package geared for the holidays!

Blessings on your holiday weekend, cafe friends!

3 comments:

  1. Darling card! I'm still using that Lawn Fawn paper pad too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little moose! Reminds me I need to get out my moose stamps again! Hope your trip was wonderful!

    Congrats Sandy!!

    M.L.

    ReplyDelete