Monday, December 26, 2016

Variations on a Theme


Merry Christmas, cafe friends! And Happy Boxing Day!

I hope your holidays have been blessed!


We've had a wonderful time with the boys, playing games and eating too much food and watching movies. Jemma had a fun First Christmas with the family. She loved all the excitement of opening presents and checking stockings.

As you know, there are officially twelve days of Christmas, leading up to Epiphany. I plan on using all of those days to finish mailing out some of the last minute Christmas cards! I'm going to tell myself that these greetings are not belated until January.


I couldn't put those stamps from Christmas Faith (PTI) away until I'd given them a try in black ink. And I love it! I knew I would. Simple is always better.


The black and white card really looks like the IKEA napkin that inspired me.


I added some strips of gingham and different colored card bases to change things up a bit with some of the green stamped trees.



You know those cards that you put off mailing until the end because you really should write a note or letter to go with them? That's what I'm going to work on this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment