Friday, January 6, 2017

A Good Day


My sister, Tina, retired last week! Woo hoo! After more than twenty plus years in nursing, she is ready to have her days all to herself. And Tina is super talented...a quilter, a seamstress, you name it. She does it. I have no doubt her days ahead will be filled with creativity!


I painted a sky background for this floating bunny, then colored the other images with COPIC markers. I used a Sharpie to make a frame around the stamped images.

{Today's Brew: stamps from Mama Elephant, Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors, Memories ink, COPIC markers, Sharpie}


Time to celebrate!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Tina! Now she will have more time for hygge and gemutlichkeit! ;) M.L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a good plan, M.L.! And if you see my sister at the Kroger's Starbucks, give her a hug from me! LOL!

      Delete