Thursday, January 12, 2017

Do-Overs

This card...


...started out as this card:


Meh.

I just did not like it.

For starters, I picked the wrong purple, going by the color of the ink pad lid (PTI Plum Pudding, you deceive me every time!) and not testing it first.

And I just didn't like the composition and layout.

Lucky for me, do-overs are totally allowed in paper crafting!

So I removed a few things, and cut off a few things, and added a few new things, which brought the card to this:


Same stamped panel, but with a new layout that made me happy.

And let's face it, if we don't like it, we probably will never mail it. Am I right?


{Today's Brew: Folk Art Inchies stamps (Inkadinkadoo), Bird stamp from PTI, sentiment from PTI,  PTI inks, PTI card stock, PTI paper, amuse twinkle rhinestones}

Don't you love do-overs? And just think: God gives us do-overs every morning! A fresh start. A clean slate. A chance to say "This is the day the Lord has made! I will rejoice and be glad in it!"

Gladness, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment