Saturday, January 14, 2017

Lizzie Kate Winter Cottage Boxer


The irony is not lost on me. I am stitching a cabin while in the full throes of cabin fever.

Funny, isn't it?

It's this darn holiday cold that will not go away. I finally went to the doctor, and I officially have bronchitis. Oh joy! I'm on antibiotics in the hopes that I can kick this nasty cough to the curb.

In the meantime, I am making myself do stuff at home so that I won't go bonkers. Dinner is in the crock pot, cookie dough brownies (for the boys) are in the oven, and healthy coconut chocolate chewies are in the freezer for me.

I'm going to get some card making accomplished today. In the meantime, I am stitching this project.


I have stitched Autumn, Spring, and Summer in this series. I figure it's time to finish Winter. After all, there are many many many (okay, maybe too many manys?) weeks of winter yet to come.

Blessings on your weekend, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet cross-stitch project Mary Rose!! Hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete