Friday, March 31, 2017

A Little Needle and Thread Inspiration


So in between selling houses (that's looking good!) and buying houses (still looking!), my husband and I took a quick overnight trip to Indy to visit our son, John.

While the guys went off to work the next day, I did a little sight seeing in our old hometown of Noblesville.

Always in Stitches is one of my favorite destinations. The shop has doubled in size since we moved, and it is filled with some lovely creations.







Look at that adorable Easter egg!


The colors of this one are perfect!


I loved these pre-printed fabrics that can be turned into banners with just a little sewing and hand stitching!



And this bike with the hand-crafted seat cover and bike basket? Totes adorbs! ;)


I told the ladies there that the shop always makes me anxious, like I need to get home and start making something! We had a good laugh over that one. They told me the shop is supposed to make me happy, and it does indeed. Happy and motivated!


I finished one side of my scissor fob kit, and have just a little more stitching to do on the other side.


I love the teeny tiny sheep on these patterns!


If you are ever in the northern suburbs of Indianapolis, make sure you stop in to Always in Stitches. It is a stitcher's/ quilter's/hand crafter's dream! And if you have the time, pop over to Ginger's Cafe next door. There are so many places to visit in the area, I guarantee you can make a full day of fun!

Blessings on your weekend, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment