Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Using Those Pre-Printed Card Front Panels!


Somebody, please stop me. Stop me from buying any more pretty papers!

It is my kryptonite.

Sometimes, I will get a pretty paper pack home, and it will include pre-printed card front panels. They are so pretty that I hoard them. Sure, I will get them out occasionally and look at them, but I have a hard time using them.

So this weekend, I actually used one. woo hoo for me!

I think it's just a matter of finding a way to use them and make them your own creation by adding a little here and there. So that's what I did with this card...a sweet little birdie, and banner sentiment, some ribbon and an accenting piece of paper strip. Done!




{Today's Brew: Petite Pots stamp set (Papertrey Ink), Twig Wreath papers (PTI), PTI inks, linen thread}

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card- I love it! I'll have to look for that pre-printed paper as well : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Card making is easy peasy when you do actually use them (and not hoard them!). ;)

      Delete
  2. Sweet as can be! I know I dove into some of my Project Life cards lately, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Maryrose! I was kicking around buying that paper pack when it was only $1 - now I'm kicking myself for not getting it! Well, I can still CASE your card because I do have the stamp set. You always inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not, I did not buy ANYTHING during the sale. I was really trying hard to behave. The stamp set is one of my faves, too! Glad I could inspire you, Sandy!

      Delete