Thursday, April 13, 2017

An Oldie But A Goodie!


Here's a fun card today using an oldie but a goodie stamp set: Spring Tags from WPlus9 Design. This was one of the first stamp sets I ordered from them, and I STILL love it's folksy charm today. Note to self: only buy what you love, and you will use it for years to come!


I just love picket fences. They say "home" to me! The first house we lived in had a picket fence. My Dad, my husband, and my brother installed the twelve foot section of picket, and the three men managed to put it in crooked. There may or may not have been beer involved. Lol! I still loved that crooked little picket and decorated it for every season!


Just to show you how frugal I can be...I decided to cut out the center of this pretty lavendar gingham paper to use for a future project. Because, gosh, I might run out of patterned paper one day! <----said no paper crafter in the history of ever!


And here's the inside of the card! (Sentiments from Inspired By Grace stamp set (PTI) )


{Today's Brew: Spring Tags stamp set (wplus9), all dies from Lawn Fawn, ink/card stock/paper from PTI, MFT cloud and chevron stencils}

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I do the same thing with my patterned paper! All that paper under the layer would be wasted otherwise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, thanks for the reminder on how not wasting pattern paper!! ;-O

    ReplyDelete