Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Daffodils, Dirt, and Garden Duty


Whenever I find the time, and whenever weather permits, I'm out in the garden. Last week, I laid twelve bags of fresh mulch in the front yard garden beds to add to the curb appeal. This week, I did a little pruning and raking in the back beds. The ornamental grasses needed their spring hair cuts, the oregano patches needed a good pruning, and the dead stalks from last year's flowers had to be removed.

I am determined to leave this garden in much better shape than I received it.


Today, it looks like a steady rain...the sort of grey skies and gloom that seem to be hovering over the area a lot this spring.

It was the perfect weather for crafting in the basement studio!

{Today's Brew: Garden Variety 1 and 2 stamp sets and dies (PTI), Year of Flowers (PTI), PTI papers/ink/cardstock, COPIC markers}


April showers bring May flowers, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment