Saturday, April 15, 2017

Something Old, Something New


Here's another card using one of my WPlus9 stamp sets. I think this one was called Easter Greetings. I don't even think they sell this one anymore, which is a shame because it is so stinkin' cute. Of course, it would've been so much simpler if it came with a die cut for those eggs. Instead, I cut them out by hand.

I paired it with the Rustic Wreath die from PTI, and used my new love: Chicken Scratch papers in soft spring pastels. I love these small card sized paper pads from PTI. They are printed on white linen, which is a very soft white. The pads, however, do not have a label on the back telling you what colors they match. So I just went to the website description, and wrote the colors on the back of the pad for future reference.

This is another A1 size card. A bit smaller for more impact.


Blessings, cafe friends!

4 comments: