Monday, May 29, 2017

A Card For Rosemary


One of my sweet neighbors back in Pittsburgh had a birthday recently, and I made this card just for her. Rosemary has continued to send me sweet cards and letters, along with a postcard from Pittsburgh featuring the clock from the beloved Kaufman building downtown. I sat down last night and wrote her a long letter. I have a pile of cards that I will mail off tomorrow...before they get packed in a box somewhere!


This card features stamps from Papertrey Ink's "Songbirds". I got this set a while back, and I know I will have a blast playing with it in the future in my new craft studio!

{Today's Brew: Songbirds stamp set and dies (PTI), PTI card stock and ink, PTI pastel chicken scratch paper, scallop edge die (MFT)}

I hope you have fun plans for your Memorial Day! We will spend ours doing more packing. Sigh! I would love to work in the garden and plant some annuals and perennials, but alas that will have to wait until we move in to our new house next month. Maybe I will pull a few weeds instead.

Blessings, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment