Saturday, June 10, 2017

Perk Up!


Welcome to the cafe! Today's Brew is a yummy concoction with a frothy layer of whip and a drizzle of chocolate sauce for extra sweetness!

As some of you may know, I've been living in temp housing this week (a.k.a. The Residence Inn) until we are able to close and move in to our new home next week. In this waiting period, we have been exploring in our soon-to-be new town. We take Jemma to the local dog park, we check out the library and the rec center and the downtown shops. And of course, I've been scouting out my new coffee shops! Lucky for me, there is a Tim Horton's and a Biggby coffee in my new town! Hooray!

Today's brew is inspired by coffee!


{Today's Brew: Stamps from My Favorite Things, MFT scallop circle die, MFT stitched frame die, Lawn Fawn stitched tag die, Lawn Fawn papers, PTI inks and card stock}

You've been good. Order the whip AND the chocolate drizzle!

Blessings, cafe friends!

2 comments:

  1. I am excited for you and your move! What a blessing to be able to move to the spot you want to be!

    ReplyDelete