Monday, July 10, 2017

Home Love


We've been falling in love with our new home and town every day. It is such a wonderful feeling. There's a stability and comfort and peace that has settled over our household, as if a fog has been lifted and we can breathe again.

At long last, we have found home once again.

I made this card for my sweet realtor, Julie, who went above and beyond to get us to this place. I called Julie my concierge realtor because of her attention to detail and her hands on approach. Julie bakes the MOST delicious cookies, and she bakes them by the dozens for all of her open houses. But what I really loved about her was her ability to really listen to us, to gather up the things on our checklist that were really important to us, and to coach us and direct us to make the smart decision.

She heard us speak about how nature and setting were important to us. She showed us large and small houses to determine the size we were after. She knew we wanted a place that was not too remote, where we could walk and bike to town and still have easy access to shopping and the airport. And she knew that good schools and community were important.

I dismissed this house on the first tour, but Julie saw its potential. She knew that the neighborhood was highly sought after, and that the woods and creeks and ponds gave us the natural setting we were looking for. She knew that we could work our magic on this place, and she was confident we could get a good deal on it, too. And she was right on all counts.


This card was labor intensive, but I still enjoyed making it!

{Today's Brew: All stamps and dies from My Favorite Things, Simple Stories papers, PTI ink and card stock}


If you are looking for a house in the Ann Arbor, Michigan market, I highly recommend Julie Picknell at Reinhart Realtors. Trust me, you will love her as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment