Thursday, July 20, 2017

Lemon Love


Do you love lemons? I do! Lemon-ade, lemon sherbert, lemon candies, lemony cakes and pies...even just a simple squeeze of lemon in my water.

True story: When I was pregnant for my son, John, I ate so many lemons that the citric acid took the enamel off my two front teeth. Ouch! I had to explain that one to many a dentist over the years, and finally got that repaired about a year ago. Note to self: don't eat too many lemons!

This pin cushion from Just Another Button Company was too fun to pass up. The lemony elements are stitched together with a simple running stitch to give this piece a rough, hand-made quality. And the pins are super cute to boot!


I found this fun Tervis cup, and I'm going to fill it with some lemon candies. A sunny gift that says "Summer time!"


Blessings, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love lemons, too! When I eat a slice, I keep a glass of water to swish and wash the acid down. Super cute pincushion!

    ReplyDelete