Thursday, August 17, 2017

Bee Hive Pin Keep


I made another pin keep from Just Another Button Company this week. This one is a bee hive, complete with flowers, bees, and some fun pins.


I kinda wish I'd filled this one with crushed walnut shells instead of wool roving. I think it might have given it some more heft and stability. I'm going to pick up some crushed walnut shells the next time I go to the pet store. You can buy a bag in the bird supply section, and it works great for pin cushions.



This pin cushion is going to my sister, Jenny. She had a birthday at the beginning of the month, and I didn't have her present finished yet. It's going in this bag of fun summer stuff, along with some Naked Bee hand lotion and soap.


Stop back tomorrow, and I will show you the card I made for her, too!

Blessings on your day, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment