Friday, August 18, 2017

Crafty People Are The Nicest People!


I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Crafty people are the nicest people!

At the time of the big retirement sale at My Favorite Things, I quickly placed items in my shopping cart before they disappeared, neglecting to really check before I hit the "place order" button. And guess what? I ordered a set of dies for Fly By Friends and forgot to order the stamp set that went with it. Aaargh! Of course, by the time my order arrived, that stamp set was sold out.

I boo hooed over at the MFT Insiders page at Facebook.

And a week later, this envelope arrived at my mailbox with this note.


Sweet Jody Morrow had sent me her stamp set and dies! Isn't that just the kindest thing?


Jody, you are one in a buzz-ilion!

And so, to pay this kindness forward, I'm giving away my brand new set of dies for the stamp set "Fly By Friends" at the MFT Insiders page today.


And here's the card I made with this set for my sister's birthday!

I added a little Wink of Stella to make those wings sparkle, and a few Dew Drops to look like honey!


{Today's Brew: Fly By Friends and dies (MFT), Memories ink, COPIC markers, Distress Sprays, Wink of Stella, Dew Drops, PTI card stock and paper}


Thanks for buzzing by the cafe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment