Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Create Along With Us: PTI August 2017

Good morning, friends! I spent an hour and a half watering my yard in the dark last night, and guess what I woke up to? Yep. Rain! We can still use a lot more of it, but I'm happy for the rain God sent to my garden today.

Papertrey Ink released some lovely autumn inspiration this week. I loved this card from Melissa Phillips. (Okay, to be honest, I'm not sure if there's a card that Melissa has made that I'm not swooning over! Love her style!)


The little bee! The stripes and polka dots. Ribbons, flowers, sequins. What's not to love? I used this card as my inspiration for the Create Along With Us challenge!

Here's my take on Melissa's card:



{Today's Brew: Tag Its stamp set (PTI), Songbirds dies (PTI), Polka Dot Basics II stamp set (PTI), ink/card stock/paper (PTI), Lawn Fawn tag/scallop/stitched circle dies. MFT cross stitched frame die, sequins, enamel dots, linen thread}



I think Melissa's card has a pretty autumn palette, but my card is still stuck in summer. Enjoying the last of these carefree summer days before they're gone!

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

6 comments:

  1. Love your card. great interpretation of Melissa's card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, lovely card and a perfect re-creation of Melissa's card...I swoon over all her cards too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job and it's fun to see you crafting cards again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card too! It's beautiful with the green striped bg. And the flowers were a perfect choice!

    ReplyDelete