Friday, September 1, 2017

Happy Birthday, Sweet Mom!


Yesterday was my sweet Mom's birthday! 84 years young!

Mom has had a rough summer. She fell and broke her shoulder and wrist this spring, and she's been recovering, slow and steady. But even that does not keep my mom down for long. She's a busy, active lady with a whole clan of family members and church members who count on her.

It's been wonderful to live close to Mom again...what a blessing!

I made this card for her birthday to go along with the cute pumpkin pillow I got her as a gift.


{Today's Brew: Happy Harvest stamp set (Lawn Fawn), Lawn Fawn Tree backdrop dies, MFT sentiment and stitched banner die, PTI ink and card stock, Prisma markers}


Love you, Mom!

3 comments:

  1. Your mom looks so young! Barely looks 70! I love that tree and the pumpkins! I really don't want to buy more stamping stuff, but I might have to get these! I love making fall cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Deb! Isn't she adorable? Hoping to inherit some of those youthful genes! lol!

      Delete