Thursday, September 7, 2017

Kindness: Little Sheep Virtues



Good morning, cafe friends!

I finished a cross stitch gift from Little House Needle Works this week. This is from the series called "Little Sheep Virtues", and there's a sweet mini sampler for each month.

I made one for my Mom for Christmas, and she has had that thing hanging up all year long. It was on my To Do list to make her one for a new season, so here it is!


I added a little lace to the finished piece and used two coordinating fabrics to tie it all together. A few buttons, a ribbon hanger, and done!



A cute piece to hang anywhere...doorknob, coat hook, basket.


It's been chilly and crisp here in Michigan, and the landscape has the golden tones of early autumn. Pumpkin Spice season is nearly here!

Blessings on your day, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment