Thursday, September 21, 2017

MFT Superstar Challenge #3: Color!


I hesitated to enter the MFT coloring challenge because, well, when it comes to coloring...quite honestly, I fake it. Yep! I never know what I'm doing with paints and markers...no rules, just me doing my own thing.

But this card idea had been floating around in my head all week. I think I've been inspired by early morning sunrise (back to school hours...hello, 6:30 a.m.!), and how everything is about light and shadow.


I decided to stamp this little chicken on a dark grey card stock, and then color it with very light colored markers. The idea was to just give it a hint and suggestion of color. That way, the start of the show can be the sunrise in all its sparkly glory!


{Today's Brew: I Love You More stamp set, The Whole Herd stamp set, radiating rays stencil, Glimmer Mist, Distress Inks, farm fence die}

Phew! Three cards in one day! And just under the wire for the MFT submissions!

Thanks for visiting the cafe! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment