Wednesday, September 27, 2017

More Added! Fall Cleaning Sale!

I started cleaning in the craft room yesterday. That's a dangerous thing to do! I am often filled with remorse and regret over bad purchases. And then there is the guilt for not using half of what I have on a regular basis. Ugh. Can anyone relate here?

I find that I try to keep a balance between too much stuff and not enough of what I need...and it is SO HARD. I want to be all Marie Kond0-like , but honestly, I'm a bit of a collector of precious treasures. Frequently, I need to take a good hard look at my stuff and say "Let that go."

I wish that I could say I'm better about only purchasing what I really need. Sadly, I still go on shopping sprees for no apparent reason. I really need to curb that behavior.

One thing that has helped...I limit myself to just a few craft and stamp related companies. I buy from about four or five of them, and not everything they release all the time. I know that I like their designs and that I will use them. It saves me a lot of time and money and headaches this way. And if I can buy them used at a fraction of the retail price? Even better.

Another thing I try to do is stay out of craft stores. Hobby Lobby, you tempt me with all of your pretties! And I am weak, I tell you. Weak!

All of that being said, here's an updated list of items that need new homes.

Doing some fall cleaning! Prices listed, add $2 for shipping. Will combine to give you a deal! Make me an offer! Payment via Paypal.

Papertrey Ink stamp sets, sold on acetate sheets (unless I have spare hard plastic DVD cases):

Kid Kudos and dies $18
https://www.papertreyink.com/pti-dies/papertrey-ink-kid-kudos-die-collection-set-of-2/
Iconic Images $8 (anniversary set)
Just The Ticket and die $18
https://www.papertreyink.com/stamps/the-vault-just-the-ticket-stamp-set/
Label Basics $10
Hanging Out with dies $18
Sending You $10
Birds of A Feather $10
Bird Watching $10
Bird Watching Additions $10

Lawn Fawn Critters Down Under: $8
Lawn Fawn Critters in the Arctic: $8

Mama Elephant Purrfect Pair stamps and dies: $20
Mama Elephant Balloons Et Cetera: $8

Sizzix/Hero Arts with Framelits dies: $8 each

Paper Smooches Folkal Points $5

Amuse Studio Quick and Cute Valentines $5
Amuse Studio Love Conquers All $5

Simple Stories Life In Color Snap Pack $3

Photos on my blog: maryrosescafe (dot) blogspot (dot) com
Thanks for looking!










2 comments:

  1. Are these still available? If so, I'm interested in Amuse Studio Love Conquers All $5.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Sue! That is still available! Feel free to email me:
      Maryrosescafe@gmail.com

      Delete