Friday, September 29, 2017

National Coffee Day!


Hello, cafe friends!

Today is National Coffee Day!

And in honor of this most sacred holiday, I made a coffee card today! I just got this stamp set from Lawn Fawn this week. Isn't it totes adorbs?! You just know that if it's called "Pumpkin Spice", I'm gonna love it.

When I was cleaning out my craft room, I found this die from Stampin' Up to make flip cards. I always forget about these, but they are seriously fun to make. When you open the card, it flips to the sentiment side :



{Today's Brew: Pumpkin Spice stamps and dies (Lawn Fawn), Lawn Fawn papers and leaf dies, COPIC markers, SU flip card die}


I think this will be the cutest card to give to my sweetie for our anniversary next week.

Blessings on your coffee day, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment