Monday, October 9, 2017

Crafting Retreat Weekend at the Hankerd Inn


Hello, cafe friends!

I had a fabulous time this week at the Hankerd Inn in Pleasant Lake, Michigan! Good food, good fellowship, and lots of creativity!






Here is the crafting station where Mom and I create...in a corner with lots of windows and natural light. I did a much better job packing this year. I probably brought more stamp sets than I needed, but other than that I packed well for the projects I had planned ahead of time. Oddly, I never got around to working on any Christmas projects, but I did make quite a few birthday, get well, and Thanksgiving cards this time around.


And here is the view outside our window. Isn't it beautiful? And just think...last year, I had to drive over four hours from Chicago to get here. Now, it was a lovely country drive that probably took around forty-five minutes, with a stop in the quaint town of Chelsea for lunch.


Any time I get to spend with this beautiful lady is time well spent!


Another great weekend in Pure Michigan!

Blessings on your Monday, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment