Sunday, October 8, 2017

World Card Making Day 2017! MFT Challenge #1: ROYGBIV


Hello, cafe friends!

I just got back from a long stamping retreat weekend, where we celebrated World Card Making Day with a lot of fun, food, and creativity. I made forty cards this year...woo hoo! I will have lots of fun things to show you in the days ahead.

Today, I'm participating in the WCMD Challenge at the My Favorite Things blog!

The first challenge? ROYGBIV it up on a card. I made a rainbow of colors using Prima Metallic Accents watercolor paints in Cake for a little shimmery fun.


{Today's Brew: Die cut from MFT, Prima watercolors, enamel dots, card stock}


This was my first time using this die, and I loved it! My Mom and I made some really fun cards with this die. It's always good to have a stash of birthday cards on hand, don't you think?

More cards to come today!

No comments:

Post a Comment