Monday, November 6, 2017

A Weekend of Gardening and Stitching


How was your weekend? I hope it was refreshing.

I started a little stitching project this weekend. It's a pillow cover from Pine Mountain. I love the colors and theme of gratitude for this month of November.


Here's what it will look like when finished.


I love the sweet little flower!

And speaking of flowers, I finally finished planting in the garden. I promise more Before and After photos of the front yard landscaping this week! It's been quite a transformation. I think I planted over 500 bulbs for the spring, too. Oh, my aching back! I am hoping it will all pay off in the spring.

Here are a few of the prettier flowers. Blossoms in November! In Michigan!



Blessings on your Monday, cafe friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment