Thursday, November 16, 2017

Life Is Good!



Hello, cafe friends!

Life has been busy, and life has been good. So good, in fact, that one of my friends commented recently that she cannot believe how quickly God turned my life around with this move back home to Michigan.

It's true. It feels as though many elements of life have been restored to me here.

For starters, we love our house and our neighborhood.It's a cozy little cottage that needs a lot of decor help, but you know what? I'm not obsessing about it the way I did with the fixer upper. Instead, I take nice long walks with Jemma and my husband and the boys. We admire the trees and the natural beauty all around us. It fills us with contentment for where we are.

I also love how close we are to family. My sisters can send me a text invite to lunch, and I'm there in no time. Family time has been precious.

We have a sweet church where we're making some wonderful connections.

I have a new ministry, tutoring adults who are learning English as a second language. It's been a really rewarding experience.

And recently, I started a new job doing something that I love: writing for local publications! It's been a great creative outlet for me.

God is good, my friends! I'm so thankful for this new chapter in our lives. My calendar is full, my days have purpose, and we are developing a rhythm that has created a healthy balance for us.

Today's card sums it up pretty well!


{Today's Brew: New Every Morning (PTI), Lawn Fawn leafy tree back drop die, PTI ink and card stock, Simple Stories paper}

1 comment:

  1. What a great card! I am happy your move is going so well. Take care!

    ReplyDelete