Saturday, November 4, 2017

November...my Ten Year Blogiversary!


November.

How did that happen?!

Here we are in the beginning of the holiday season! Hallmark Countdown to Christmas season! Peppermint Mocha Latte season! It's here!

I had a thought last week. Didn't I open Mary Rose's Cafe in November?

Yes, I did. Originally, on Typepad. November 2007.

Yep! Ten years ago this month!

That's worth celebrating! And I will! I'll be offering a full month of thanksgiving for my ten years of blogging. I'm especially thankful for all of you cafe regulars who have touched my lives over the years with your sweet words. And I'm thankful for all of the first time visitors who pop in to the cafe for a cup of inspiration.

Blog coffees will be served up this month, friends! Get your mugs ready!


Today's card features the adorable Harvest Mouse from Birdie Brown and  My Favorite Things. You will notice that after coloring him, I also added a nice highlight of pale blue around the entire image. I forget to do this sometimes, but it really does make the image pop!

{Today's Brew: Harvest Mouse stamp set (MFT), MFT dies, Lawn Fawn Papers, PTI card stock, COPIC markers}

Thanks for visiting the cafe, friends! Wishing you a harvest of blessings!


3 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog for at least nine of those years! Still love it and visit often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on such a milestone. Love seeing your creative designs whether it is card making or decorative touches. Love reading your blog. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creativity with words, décor, crafting and your faith draw me to your blog. I'm so glad that I found you on a PTI challenge hop! Happy Thanksgiving, my online friend.

    ReplyDelete