Sunday, December 10, 2017

A Snowy, Birdie, Crafty Kind of Day


We got our first magical winter snow in Michigan! Yay! It turns everything into a Christmas card, doesn't it?

Sam took this photo of a cardinal at our feeders yesterday. So pretty! And while he was capturing cardinals with his camera, I was stamping them in the basement.


Some time this past year, I was lucky enough to find the stamp set and dies for PTI's Holiday Folk on the used forums. Such a fun set! It really encompasses the wintry feel I was after. And when paired with this sweater paper from Lawn Fawn, even better!

I used Modern Wood Mats stamp set to give a whitewashed wood look to this mat die. And happy day! My Favorite Things sent me free snowflake dies with my last order! Just what I needed to finish off this card!


{Today's Brew: Holiday Folk stamps and dies (PTI), Wonderful Words stamps sentiment, Modern Wood Mat stamp set and mat stack die, PTI card stock and ink, MFT snowflake die, amuse studio twinkle, white embossing powder}

Blessings on your day, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! The folk set was one of the first kits I bought from PTI. The contents are darling and I'm kicking myself for not purchasing the baby folk set. Your card is heartwarming!

    ReplyDelete