Sunday, December 17, 2017

Ellen Hutson's Twelve Tags of Christmas #1


Good morning, cafe friends!

Today I am participating in Ellen Hutson's Twelve Tags of Christmas challenge! I will have mulitple posts, so make sure to check them all out!



For the first tag, I combined two challenges: the sketch and the colors pink, mint and gold.

Check out the CLASSROOM blog to see how Lisa Adametz, Jill Foster, Heather Campbell, and Elena Roussakis used these challenges to make some awesome creations!

Here's my take:


For the sketch, we have an off center round focal point, with an embellished background and a sentiment strip!

I chose this minty doily for the focal point, and added some stitched snowflakes from Lawn Fawn. I also used the Lawn Fawn background die to add the snow and stars backdrop, and used a sentiment from Lawn Fawn, too. Gold glittery paper, gold washi, and some golden ribbons finish off this feminine tag!


Thanks for visiting the cafe today!


No comments:

Post a Comment