Sunday, December 17, 2017

Ellen Hutson's Twelve Tags of Christmas #2


Welcome back to the cafe!

For my next tag, I chose the challenge to incorporate red, white and wintergreen. Oh how I love this combination! You really should check out the creations from Heather Meeson and Nichol Spohr on the CLASSROOM blog to see their marvelous take on this color combo!


I'm calling this one the "go big or go home" tag because it's the size of a card front. But let's face it. Sometimes, a big present calls for a big tag. And this one fits the bill!


I started with the background paper from Lawn Fawn, and then used a white overlay from Lawn Fawn's Leafy Tree backdrop. LOVE it! Next, I added the merry die cut and the Christmas banner, both from Lawn Fawn, too. And finally, a white stitched snowflake grounded with a red button and some red polka ribbon.


Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment