Sunday, February 4, 2018

Lawnfawnatics Challenge #21

Hello cafe friends!

I'm back from a weekend of crafting with a fun group of ladies. Four days of ink, paper, stamps, food and laughs. We had a great time!

I decided to participate in the Lawn Fawnatics challenge! Here's the inspiration:


I loved those socks...and all of the valentines, of course. So I combined the two for this card:


{Today's Brew: Loads of Fun stamps and dies (Lawn Fawn), Lawn Fawn plaid papers, Lawn Fawn scallop edge die, doily, Wink of Stella}


And the inside :


My husband knows I'm a laundry lover, so I think he'll appreciate this one.

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

1 comment:

  1. Love your totally adorable card! Such a clever idea to use this set with the socks! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete