Monday, February 5, 2018

MFT Color Challenge # 86

Happy Monday, Cafe Friends! I hope you had a great weekend!

I had a weekend full of creative inspiration at stamp retreat. Sometimes, you just need to pack it all up and get away...away from the laundry and the cooking and the cleaning. Just time to play and experiment.

That's what I did with today's card!

I was inspired by the My Favorite Things Color Challenge!





{Today's Brew: Sketched Blooms (MFT), MFT Blueprints die, MFT angled sentiment dies, embossing powder, Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors, amuse organdy ribbon, PTI card stock}


Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun at the stamp retreat! I love the colors you used on your pretty card...in contrast to the sunless gloom over the state right now! I have some of those watercolors that I still need to try. What do you use for a corner rounder? (Waving to Jemma.) M.L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ML! In place of a corner rounder, I used a die from My Favorite Things Blueprint Dienamics...it cuts the whole panel with the rounded edges on top.

      Delete