Tuesday, February 6, 2018

MFT Sketch Challenge #370


Hello, cafe friends! Time for a fun sketch challenge from My Favorite Things!



{Today's Brew: LLD Perk Up stamp set (MFT), Dienamics Coffe Cup dies (MFT), cross stitched rectangle die (MFT), angled banner die (MFT), heart stencil (MFT), doily,  PTI card stock/ ink}

I think this will make a fun Valentine for Luke, especially if I add a Starbucks gift card to it! Yes, it's pink...but he will have to get over it. It's a Valentine, after all.

Do you make Valentines? What is your traditional "gift" you like to give on February 14th?

1 comment:

  1. So fun with the coffee cup, sentiment and the enclosed SB card. I don't think he'll mind pink at all! We travel during February thereforeI haven't made many Valentine cards in recent years unless motivated earlier in January. (It has saved my crafting budget $ for other genres)

    ReplyDelete